Friday, April 3, 2009

Twink Changes 3.1

Where 2.4 gave us a few items and changed a few other things, the content patch 3.1 will be modifying a lot of key gear augments.

Prior to 3.1, twink pants were build around placing Outland armor kits on Bind on Equip with a level 60 or higher toon. That is no more.

Some items are being changed so that they will only work on a toon at a SPECIFIC LEVEL or above. It will no longer be the level requirement of the item or the level of the toon putting on the augment. This includes leg kits, some enchants, and librums.

Is this a “NERF TWINKS”?


I don’t see it that way. Twinking is about having the best gear and augments available. The most important piece though is to have the skill to go with them. The change in 3.1 will not change twinking. It will only change how we twink.

The rules change, we adapt.

A scrub is a scrub.

A twink is only a twink if you have the skill to back up your enchants.

Twink Changes 3.1 More...

4 comments:

  1. Twinks scare me.

    On a side note, in the old style text-based RPGs, Twink meant something totally totally different.

    It was someone who used Out Of Character information In Character. Those were the good old days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow thanks for posting this before i wasted my time with those other ones, from what I have already heard people saying:
    just leg enchants, nothing of the sort for the rest like 100hp head items or 100hp chest, damn.
    Mongoose still viable?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sad about the Shoulder enchant. I slapped it on my BoA shoulders to lvl more quickly. I guess I'll be staring at that red text until I hit 70 with her then

    :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude - hope you dont mind but im linking to your page from mine as a resource =]

    ReplyDelete