Monday, April 13, 2009

Fully Tiered and /love Chuck

First time ever to have a full set of the maximum class tiered gear. Well first time I had it while it was relevant. Relevant for like 6-8 hours until the servers all shut down and 3.1 arrives with Ulduar.

I picked up my Valorous Plagueheart Circlet off our 25-man Naxx clear. This was the last piece for the Valorous Plagueheart Gear, the warlock T7.5. (I think.)

I keep getting beaten in dps. *sniffles* I will get over it. Really. I will *snort* I mean the Rogue beat all four locks on Thaddius. *rubs nose*

To top off the night I finally had a crocolisk non-combat pet drop from the Crocolisks in the City fishing daily. Chuck is mine!!!

For those that know what I am talking about it was a full night of name calling.
A$$hole.
Loot Whore.
Retard.

No comments:

Post a Comment