Thursday, January 8, 2009

Ahn'Qiraj at 80

As I said on the Twisted Nether Blogcast, we did a guild run of AQ 20 and AQ 40. I had a lot of fun wiping on the Twin Emperors. I don't think anyone had seen passed this fight at 60 so it was a great opportunity for the group.

In AQ 40 we had a bad initial start with C’Thun where someone (*cough*rogue*cough*) went in and the boss saw through stealth for a wipe.I was able to mount inside the raid instance. The raid members were able to repair using my traveler's tundra mammoth. It is much handier then I expected. (FYI everyone starts at neutral and cannot gain reputation but they can become hated.)We cleared AQ 40 with fun had by all. I'm alive!We will absolutely go back to continue farming those glove enchants, Fire , Frost, and Shadow. If we actually get any of these to drop I will be very ecstatic.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there
    It would be nice if you'd make a post about what add-ons you are using. Could you do that?
    Rgds
    Jakob

    ReplyDelete