Sunday, November 2, 2008

Whatca doing? Huntering

I am frantically leveling my Horde hunter. After just leveling my drood you would think I would be done with leveling for a while. But not I.

Why...

Tabard of the Argent Dawn

That is right. I got it in my head that I MUST own one of these on a Horde also. So my highest Horde a level 39 Hunter, Moly, was picked. As of last night Moly dinged 47.

I am looking to get her in her 50s quickly. Some of the end quests for the Scourge Invasion start at 45 and some at 50. So that I don't have any problems I am aiming for beyond that. Primarily so that my friend will have less to worry about me aggroing the wildlife around me while he kills.

I highly recommend tourguide.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm... now I'm going to have to look into doing this on my level 53 druid...

    ReplyDelete