Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Turkey Brain

I have turkey on the brain. Then once I can get it in my tummy I will need two days to sleep it off.

How do I cook my turkey? I brine it. I saw it on Alton Brown’s Good Eats on the Food Network many years ago. He is the only chef that I have signed cookbooks. Yes, I went to the mall and stood in line and told him “Good Eats is the only show we don’t argue about on TV.” Well that and M.A.S.H.

I will never make my turkey any other way. Husband raves about it. Thank goodness it is really easy to do. I use a variation of this Orange Turkey Brine. What I mean by variation... it is whatever I feel like putting in at the time.

Back to the 23.25 pound turkey and the 15 people to feed.

1 comment:

  1. <3 Good Eats. That was the name of my old 3v3 arena team lol.

    I can has some turkey?

    ReplyDelete