Sunday, November 9, 2008

Frozen Shade *hugs*

It is my favorite non-combat pet EVER. Look at all the lovely things the Frozen Shade whispers too me.

Ah, there you are...
There is no honor fighting us when the end has already been written. Azeroth... will... die.
If you struggle, then before your death you will face pain and horror and the loss of all you love.
Greetings...
The stench of that holy trinket you carry disgusts me...
There. I found you...
Your kingdoms will fall, gnome!
Your mighty castles will crumble and your loved ones will join the Lich King's ranks!
Greetings...
My master has a message for you...
]It is this: Welcome.
Welcome to a cold death.
I see you...
Join us, Hydrargyrum. Swear liegance to the Lich King. Give yourself to him and know peace... the peace you have been denied since your wailing, terrified birth.
Ah, there you are...
Say goodbye to those you love, warlock...

Isn’t that just precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment