Saturday, November 15, 2008

BC Close: Iuncusia - Bear

After three runs of Kara and four runs of ZA I got me some purples. Not one run was I carried. I off-tanked and then eventually main tanked some of the bosses. Ok. Maybe I was not supposed to tank Hex Lord Malacrass ... But he was looking at my Tree funny. So I called him some really bad things. Then he stuck to me like Velcro. So there was a tank swap.

Prior to Wrath I had a party. One to go get me my swift flight form. I am in total agreement on the new armor look. I look gooood. But the jesses? Unless you are the size of Gruul I am not landing on anyone’s hand.I have picked up EVERYthing I could. So listed all the fun stuff I have collected. Not a lot of Badge of Justice gear here because I just didn’t have any to spend. I didn’t do any questing out side Terokkar Forest. If it didn’t drop in a 5-man, the Scourge Invasion, Kara, or ZA I didn’t get it.

/played
Total time played: 11 days, 8 hours, 5 minutes, 46 seconds
Time played this level: 2 days, 0 hours, 12 minutes, 3 seconds

Random Druid Gear: (A bear has to have choices.)
[Stag-Helm of Malorne]
[Cowl of Defiance]
[Mark of the Ravenguard]
[Mithril Chain of Heroism]
[Worgen Claw Necklace]
[Saberclaw Talisman]
[Shoulderpads of Dancing Blades]
[Blessed Shoulderpads of Undead Slaying]
[Gilded Thorium Cloak]
[Royal Cloak of Arathi Kings]
[Dark Cloak of the Marsh]
[Shadowtooth Trollskin Cuirass]
[Blessed Tunic of Undead Slaying]
[Spymistress's Wristguards]
[Gauntlets of Malorne]
[Grips of Deftness]
[Blessed Grips of Undead Slaying]
[Girdle of Treachery]
[Blessed Leggings of Undead Slaying]
[Skulker's Greaves]
[Veteran's Leather Boots]
[Violet Signet]
[Ring of Ghoulish Delight]
[Ring of a Thousand Marks]
[Adamantine Figurine]
[Regal Protectorate]

[Staff of Primal Fury] (much love that I got this on my second ZA run.)
[Idol of Terror]

No comments:

Post a Comment