Friday, October 3, 2008

A Twig and a Cat

I, Iuncusia, am coming along quite fine. I will be hitting my 60th season quite soon.

When looking at weapon upgrades I was being really picky. I have been clinging to my Manual Crowd Pummeler for way longer then usefulness. Nothing came close until I found a Twig of the World Tree and enchanted it up nicely for some great kitty killing. The dripping blood is so nice it matches my claws after a good time.

I have been practicing kitty killing with the guidance of BBB. I even respec talents at 50 following BBB guide for leveling and talent points.

At level 42 I did finely get over to Darnassus to pick up my level 30 mount. I looked at an old tired grumpy spotted cat. Lelanai told me he was once a mount of a Night Elf huntard. I don’t know what that is, but apparently it is a terrible awful agonizing creature of deep oozing slime ... to top it off it is pink too. *shiver* Poor cat.

He didn’t want anything to do with me. So I picked him. I renamed him “Spot”. Spot wants to be left alone and I want to run alone. I keep telling him “We are almost done, and then I can dump you in a lake… I mean a meadow.”

No comments:

Post a Comment