Sunday, October 26, 2008

Drood Hai DING

First, I go to Maraudon. Long ago did this, but Hydra say tell you since she still never has. So I say HAI to grove spirit horse man.

When I reach 60 seasons I wait for Shammie and Huntard to ketch up in Hellfire. They say "WAAAAIT we skard. We level together. PROTECT US". I say they just like my cute bear and cat butt. It takes all kinds. I do anyway.

I start be bear tank (before 3.0.2 and continue after). I start at 60.
/Y Have BEAR. Need heals.

Hellfire Citadel: Hellfire Ramparts
Hellfire Citadel: The Blood Furnace
Coilfang Reservoir: Slave Pens
Coilfang Reservoir: The Underbog
Auchindoun: Mana-Tombs
Auchindoun: Auchenai Crypts
Auchindoun: Sethekk Halls
Coilfang Reservoir: The Steamvault
Auchindoun: Shadow Labyrinth
Hellfire Citadel: Shattered Halls

Yes I bear. Okay I have help on some cause groupies are meanies. Ugg. maybe bored but still MINE MINE MINE. Stop taking my mobs.

Aggro pulling Shammie needs to run faster. Doggies help sometimes but not always. (He don't know how my name sounds so he call me "Lun Cookie". Which is wrong name starts with and "i". Silly Shammie.)
Proof the One - Shadow Labs:
Proof the next - Ramparts:With update to swipe I get to make mob swirlies.

Mostly I got to have fun playing with lots and lots.

We no do Durnholde Keep yet. It be a long walk to get there. Say faster to kill in other places. But I will bear there too. I get first Kara and second Kara key fragment so we go there too. We will kill Black More-ass. I say so. We can get full key.

I also be helping kill Headless Horsieman. He die lots since he no seem to stay dead. You think we stop talking to pumpkin head. It's funny to see all the fire. I get rings for everything cause all have ones already. I even got a hat I can never wear cause I couldn't leave it there. *sad kitty* But tooth pick is good for kitty so I get happy.

After all this I quickly learned to fly before Aggro Shammie and Slow Hunter. I do just to do and show them I can and they NOT. They be on broom on the ground and I get to be on a broom in the air.



We do quests in Hellfire, Zangarmarsh, and Terokkar Forest. We do ALLLLLL the quest. I get to 70!! I ding by getting candy yummies! Nom Nom Nom.

*Note: I apologize to all that reached this point of the post.

1 comment: