Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sold OUT!!!

I got all the same errors...

Error loading stylesheet: An XSLT stylesheet does not have an XML mimetype:https://www.blizzard.com/store/_layout/checkout.xsl

*************************************

The site is down for maintenance.

*************************************
The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The character '>' was expected.

***********************************
Looping Agreement form.


*sigh*

So supposedly it was all fixed but I got all the same errors. Website was up at 12:50 ish and by 1:03 pm what did I get for over 39 hours of my time...

SOLD OUT!

Seriously, this is asinine to the tenth degree.

Edit... apparently they are trickling in the tickets or something. So if you refresh you may get lucky. I got lucky once to get to the purchasing screen and it told me "status of one of your items has changed". *sigh*

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete